Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 45% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,204 (3,232,008 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)