Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,133 (35,414₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (25 minutes ago)