Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00460 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,957 (643,239 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)