Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00522 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 76% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,486 (1,050,449 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)