Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00523 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 74% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,427 (1,037,155 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)