Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00477 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 (666,764 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (25 minutes ago)