Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24298 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,534 (6,312TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)