Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,929 (R$ 13,205) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)