Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,302 (R$ 12,036) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)