Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,860 (R$ 12,510) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)