Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,637 (₨191,827) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)