Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 73% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,618 ($6,116) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)