Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,682 ($5,245) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)