Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 62% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,866 ($5,256) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)