Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,460 ($3,865) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)