Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 56% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,064 ($5,433) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (43 minutes ago)