Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 76% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,715 ($6,098) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (36 minutes ago)