Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,357 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)