Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,145 (₨156,314) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)