Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01179 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,729 (Taka 231,392) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)