Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,236 ($2,631) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (34 minutes ago)