Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,743 (₨321,496) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)