Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,545 (Rp 36,813,637) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (18 minutes ago)