Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,558 (Rp 36,891,196) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (31 minutes ago)