Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,497 (Rp 35,449,385) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)