Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,695 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)