Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01852 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,258 (Php121,980) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)