Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,403 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)