Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 88% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,628 (元41,822) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)