Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12695 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,558 (元20,148) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)