Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 75% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,155 (元24,853) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)