Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,638 (6,674,323 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (44 minutes ago)