Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,373 (8,061,093 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)