Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,208 (7,571,196 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)