Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,948 (5,117,063 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)