Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24777 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,551 (﷼ 14,333) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)