Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22290 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,059 (﷼ 9,235) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)