Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23125 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,411 (﷼ 10,426) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)