Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12879 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,583 (元12,288) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)