Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12944 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,143 (元16,557) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (17 minutes ago)