Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,811 (2,514,604 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)