Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,363 (₩3,197,129) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (37 minutes ago)