Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,120 (₩2,710,766) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)