Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,594 (₩4,426,004) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)