Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,652 (63,513,072 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)