Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23394 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,569 (6,707 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)