Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23462 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,323 (9,903 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)