Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,391 (₨106,309) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (38 minutes ago)