Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,364 (S/. 8,446) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)