Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,508 (S/. 5,927) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)