Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,412 (R$ 5,285) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)