Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23370 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,199 (R$ 5,131) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)