Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,879 (R$ 9,391) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)