Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,893 (CH$1,401,665) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)