Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,471 (CH$2,389,069) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)