Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,217 (Bs 23,910) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)