Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,481 (Bs 17,397) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (38 minutes ago)