Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09336 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,338 (Bs 25,044) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)