Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04463 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,139 (Mex$ 25,512) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)