Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04773 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,064 (Mex$ 43,246) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)