Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,009 (Mex$ 41,512) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)