Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,685 (R$ 6,239) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)