Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,011 (COL$3,545,735) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)