Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,005 ($2,275) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 2 hours ago)