Cost of living comparison between Coxen Hole, Honduras and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04068 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,005 (L 73,872) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)