Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,475 ($3,075) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)