Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,268 (Bs 55,941) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (40 minutes ago)