Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,469 (Bs 58,198) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)