Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,798 (Bs 32,840) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)