Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,040 (Bs 54,042) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)