Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,595 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)