Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,116 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)