Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,205 (ARS $19,910) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)