Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00146 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,893 (CH$1,979,833) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (41 minutes ago)