Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,510 (CH$2,459,577) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)