Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13560 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,225 (kr23,782) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (44 minutes ago)