Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13440 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,427 (kr40,379) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)