Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00734 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,095 (149,107 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)