Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,112 (250,914 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (29 minutes ago)