Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21474 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,528 (7,114 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)