Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,162 (22,672,023 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)