Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,653 (45,799,051 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)