Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,349 (42,687,117 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)