Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,773 (29,425,572 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)