Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,376 (26,011,020 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)