Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03146 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,131 (ARS $35,951) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (39 minutes ago)