Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02178 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €924 (ARS $42,436) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)