Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05454 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,835 (ARS $33,647) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)