Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,257 (ARS $37,803) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)