Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03454 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,650 (L 47,786) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)