Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,239 ($2,751) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)