Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,445 (417,592 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)